|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Screenshots|
- Version 0.9.1 released (see below)
- MozCD moves to mozdev
- Content - Actual CD content for distribution
- Translations - Currently supports other languages but only has a full English translation implemented
- Extensions - Must be updated and monitored all the time, also more content on installing and using each extension is needed
- Firefox Plugins - Non-Existent, a snap to add - just haven't gotten around to it yet
- SDK - Documentation & code reorganisation
- Firemonger - Currently this project lacks an always around developer (I am around approx. once a week at best), merging with Firemonger could bring the power of both distibutions together... something to consider
- Credits - MozCD uses some content gleaned from sites like SpreadFirefox etc. that hasn't been credited, I hope to have this corrected asap
- Web Site - As you can see currently this site is more Developer orientated and is very lacking in content, thats this week's mission :)
As is apparent there is still a lot of work to do - but a lot of work has also been done (as anyone who tryed out the first version will be able to attest). Check out the screenshots to see what the project looks like and then head over to the downloads section to download an ISO (recommended for distribution) or ZIP (recommended if you want to muck around with the innards).
As promised I will try and work on a proper site for MozCD this weekend (no garauntees though :/ ) so that we can have something respectable up and running that can service both end-users and developers. Any ideas, suggestions, help etc. is greatly appreciated, just drop me a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.